Tuesday, September 30, 2003

UGH! I hate this Journalism class this quarter...they're making me read the newspaper and actually care about what goes on in the world! I'm a YOUNG person, I only care about myself and my friends, not world events! ;K)
Anyways, they give a quiz every Tuesday on the Sunday paper...I took the paper in without checking to see if it was all there...and I was missing four or five sections. Missed two questions on the quiz...dangit!
Spent a lovely evening last night with a friend on the MUCKs I haven't seen in ages. Mmmm...I'll post the log later for whoever might like to see how...happy I was to see hir. ;K)
Well...suppose that's it. Work tomorrow, then school, then work, then weekend. I'll go get some new shoes, (the rubber in the heel *imploded* on my right shoe!) And maybe get my eyeglasses prescription updated.
Byeee!
Anima

No comments: